love good night sms

Good Night SMS with Love


Here are my special wishes for you tonight
A Night Full of Love A Peaceful Sleep
A Beautiful Dream and A prayer that will come true
Good Night


Wash your face and wash your feet
Now its time 2 fall asleep
Yours eyes are weak n mouth can t speak
So hope this night shall be nice and sweet
Sweet dreams  Good night

I love all the stars in the sky but they are nothing compared to the
 ones in your eyes So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night Good Night

Love sms Good night my very
Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you Much love and happiness
do not think of mei m in ur eyes

 Wash your face and wash your feet Now itz time 2 fall asleep
Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet Good Nite
   Read more 
beutiflle photo Good night



Good Night SMS

Look outside its so romantic
The cloud is hugging you
With a cold wind
The star singing for you
The moon dancing for you
Because i invite them all to wish you
Good Night Have a lovely Dreams and Sleep

photo Good nighte



Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile Thinking of you makes me
smile Being with you is the best thing ever
 And loving you is what I"ll do forever Good night


Dreaming of you makes my night worthwhile
Thinking of you makes me smile
Being with you is the best thing ever
And loving you is what I"ll do forever
Good night


good night messages

Since your eyes are looking tired
Let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours
Happy journey into the world of dreams
Gud Night and Sweet Dreams


Good night my very special friend
I pray you lay in rest
And may tomorrow bring you
Much love and happiness
Do not think of mei m in ur eyes in ur heart
Good Night

Bindas sone ka, Rapchik sapne dekhne ka
Bhoot ko nahi dekhne ka, Boleto Aina nahi dekhne ka
Aur blanket odh ke fultus so jane ka
Boleto Good Night

    hide my tears when I say ur name
But the pain in my heart is still the same
Although I smile seem carefree
there's no one who miss U more than me
Good Night  Sweet Dream

Aik Bachha Bahot Dair Say Ro Rha Tha Maa Nay Poochha
Mere Laal Ko Kiya Chahiye Tofffee Biscuit Yaa Chocolaate
BachhaBus aik Sanam chaahiye, Aaashiqi kay Liye Good Night Sweet Dreammore





Articles Similaires :